Musharakah means a relationship established under a contract by mutual consent of the parties for sharing of profit and losses in the joint business. It is agreement under which the Ghazanfar Bank Islamic Banking Window provides fund which is mixed with the funds of the enterprise and others. The profit is distributed among the partners in pre-agreed ratios, while the loss is borne by every partner strictly in proportion to their respective capital contribution.
One year (negotiable considering the business nature).
Competitive and reasonable pricing is offered.
- Meet the five Cs requirement of Credit Department of the Bank.
- Certified true copy of Business License
- Valid Tazkira/ Passport copy of company owners guarantors.
- Financial Statements
- Company profile
- Other related documents
- 1. The customer should provide immovable assets as collateral. The value of collateral should be above 150% of financing facility.
- 2. Constructive charge on the stocks/raw materials/tradable goods/equipment purchased for trading.