Murabaha is a particular kind of sale, where the Seller (normally the Bank) expressly mentions the cost of assets (e.g. commodity / raw material / machinery / fixed assets); it has incurred, and sale the same to the Customer by adding some profit thereon. Thus, Murabaha is not a loan given on interest; it is rather a sale of assets for either cash or deferred price, on a declared cost plus profit basis.
One year (negotiable considering the business nature).
- Meet the five Cs requirement of Credit Department of the Bank
- Certified true copy of Business License
- Valid Tazkira/ Passport copy of company owners guarantors.
- Financial Statements
- Company profile
- Other related documents
- 1. The customer should provide immovable assets as collateral. The value of collateral should be above 150% of financing facility.
- 2. Constructive charge on the stocks/raw materials/tradable goods/equipment purchased for trading.
- 1. Competitive Profit rate
- 2. Flexible and Convenience tenure of payment