Al-Wadiha Current Account is based on the contract of Al-Wadiah Yad-Dhamanah (Guarantee) between the depositor and Islamic Window of Ghazanfar Bank, as the trustee. It provides a safe and guaranteed banking facility whereby customer deposit is payable on demand.
Who can open?
Adult individuals, singly or jointly with other adults. Trusts, Societies and other organizations approved by competent authorities in the country.
- Address proof by taking taskara.
- Identification proof like passport, voter identity card, identity cards issued by employer..
- Introduction of existing account holder
- Latest photograph.
Schedule of charges
- On the closure of account before three months USD $10 will be charged and it will go to the charity Waqf fund account.
- The Cheque book will be issued only with the permission of Branch head. The Cheque book of 25 leaves will be issued free for the first time and for subsequent issue it shall be charged @ $10 per Cheque book.
- The minimum initial deposit should be USD 100 or equivalent ( corporate account USD 200)
- Minimum account balance to be maintained is AFN 1000 or USD 20
The account holder will be provided unique user ID and secured password to view his account through our internet facility at a later date to be communicated to him/her. The customer can take print of account statement by using the facility.
No Maximum limit.
- The customer will be issued an identity card and he has to produce the same to the bank for taking cash payment from his account.
- No profit and loss will be given to customers.
- Bank sends statements of account on monthly intervals
- Unlimited transactions
- Free cheque book for the first time
- Monthly statement
- In compliance with Shariah rules and principle
Local and outstation Cheques are accepted for realization. Service charges are recovered for Cheques returned unpaid. Amount can be withdrawn in cash from bank by Cheque or withdrawal forms accompanied by ID Card. Payment of Cheques can be stopped by the holder(s) of the account.